CALL FOR PUBLIC SELECTION
Public selection, based on qualification, to assign nr. 2 “hosting grants” of € 10.000,00 each and for 6 months, addressed to Ukraine Citizens with a Master’s in Medicine and Surgery and specialized in Anatomical Pathology.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
The deadline for submitting applications is May 8th, 2022. Requests will be evaluated on first come first served basis. All requests received after this date will not be taken into consideration.
SPECIFIC ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Applicants may participate to this public selection process if they meet the following requirements:
- To be Ukraine citizen
- Having residence in the territory of Ukraine or having left Ukraine after 24th February 2022
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery and specialized in Anatomical Pathology or a certification attesting the in-progress specialization in Pathological Anatomy
- Knowledge of English or Italian language
- Complete vaccination for Sars-Cov-2
All the above requirements must be possessed, without fail, by the expiry date of the deadline established in this announcement for the presentation of applications. The lack of even one of the aforementioned requirements implies the inadmissibility of the application form.
APPLICATION TO PARTICIPATE
The application, drawn up on plain paper complying with the template attached to this call document (Annex A), has to be addressed to Siapec IAP President, sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent by ordinary mail to the Administrative Secretariat to the following address: Siapec Servizi srl- via Massimo d’Azeglio nr. 8, 90143 Palermo, Italy.
In the application, applicants have to declare under their own responsibility, by a self-certification, pursuant to Articles 46 and 47 of Presidential Decree no. 445 of 28/12/2000, as amended, and aware of the penalties in case of false declarations:
- surname, first name, date and place of birth, residence;
- possession of Ukrainian citizenship;
- to be resident on the territory of Ukraine or to have left the Country after 24th February 2022;
- possession of the specific eligibility requirements, item (a), (b), (d), (e) set out in section “Specific Eligibility Requirements”;
- the qualifications held, item (c) set out in section “Specific Eligibility Requirements”, indicating the date and school of their achievement, the possession of further academic qualifications and / or master’s degrees;
- the domicile, complete with postcode and telephone number, where for all purposes, all necessary communications have to be sent, as well as an e-mail address;
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED TO THE APPLICATION
The documents which have necessarily to be attached under penalty of exclusion are:
- double-sided photocopy of a valid identity document, essential for the validity of self-certification
- curriculum vitae duly signed by the applicant
- photocopy of the degree obtained and / or of the official document certifying the specialization achieved or in progress;
- “hosting Laboratory form” (Annex B) duly signed by the applicant
The documents must necessarily be attached to the application form under penalty of exclusion from the selection procedure.
ADMISSION OF APPLICANTS
The assignment of 2 “ hosting grants ” will be carried out by a specific SIAPEC commission set up for this purpose within 30 days of the deadline for submitting applications.
The chronological order of receipt of the request will be respected.
Candidates will be notified, at the e-mail address indicated in the application form, of the assignment of the “hosting grant”.