ESP COLON EQA 2020: DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION – 29 FEBRUARY 2020
EQA Colorectal Carcinoma (CRC)
Dear ESP MEMBERS,
We are pleased to inform you that the EQA Colorectal Carcinoma (CRC) Scheme 2020 (KRAS/NRAS/BRAF mutations) that is organised under the scientific supervision of the European Society of Pathology is now available and can be ordered as outlined below (see also the related document in attachment).
Please note that the deadline for registration and ordering is 29 February 2020, if you wish to participate in the EQA round CRC1/20.
How to order
We are using web application Cibule (www.eqa.cz/cibule) to manage the orders of the participants. Please follow below 2 steps.
Step 1 (registration)
- To get user account in the app Cibule please select New participant in the menu and complete the request for the registration.
- We shall send you access data after processing your request.
- After having access data (this will allow you to login) go to the step 2
Step 2 (ordering)
- To order the CRC, please login to the app Cibule. Please read the instructions on the screen when working with the app Cibule!
- After login go to the menu Orders – Services, choose the year 2020 and click the button New request. The wizard will be started that will guide you through the process of ordering in 5 steps. In step 3 (most important) use Change button near the CRC1 round (in the Pathology section) to order the round (write number “1” in the “Order” field).
- We shall process your (confirmed) request and we shall keep you informed
- Please be advised that the Cibule is universal application covering completely the EQA Plan and thus you will see all available EQA rounds, not only CRC.
Do not hesitate to ask if having any questions concerning the EQA Plan 2020 or the procedure of the registration and ordering. You can use any of the following email contacts:
European Society of Pathology
Rue Bara 6
1070 Brussels (Anderlecht), Belgium
Phone: +32 (0) 25 20 80 36