|Candidates must submit in Word or PDF format to email@example.com the following documents:
- Letter of motivation
- Full curriculum vitae (1-2 pages) with a scanned copy of passport /ID
- Outline of future research project (not more than 4 A4 pages)
- Publication list (papers published or accepted for publication in peer-reviewed journals)
- Letter of recommendation from the Home Institute
- Recommendation letter from the National Society
All submitted applications will be evaluated by the Reviewing Committee chaired by the ESP President within 8 weeks after the deadline.
The awardees will be invited to attend the Academy and present their scientific projects during the four-day workshop. All participants will be invited to stay the whole of period of workshop as to enable intense discussions and interaction between the renowned scientists and the junior pathologists.
Accommodation and travel expenses will be covered by the ESP for all participants according to the policy set out for this programme.
ESPA Organising/Scientific Committee